Your safety is our top priority
Keeping You Safe
Your appointment may look a little different, but we guarantee your hair will still look amazing!
We are so grateful for all of your support throughout these trying times. We are proud to be part of such an incredible community.
We are taking the health and safety of you, our clients and our staff seriously and wanted to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have in place to guarantee a safe salon reopening.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please call the salon to book your appointment, or send us a message with your appointment needs and potential dates so that we can reach out to you. We will help set you up with an appointment with your stylist of choice.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Our policy requires you to wear a face mask at all times while inside our salon. Please bring a mask with you. We recommend bringing two masks as clippings may get into one, and it’s nice to have a fresh mask when you leave the salon.
2. Please arrive no more than ten minutes before your booked appointment. Our waiting area is currently closed. If you arrive outside of this time you will be asked to wait outside until your appointment.
3. To ensure your safety we will be booking extra time in between clients to properly disinfect. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we will have to consider you a “no show” as we are trying to accommodate as many clients as possible.
4. Kick back and relax for the ultimate session of “me” time! We are sorry to say that friends, family members, and children will be asked to stay at home.
5. Please note, as always we require 24 hours notice for any and all cancellations.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
1. You will be asked a few quick health questions to ensure you aren’t spreading the virus. For example: Do you have a fever or a cough? Have you travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days? Have you been in contact with a positive Covid case in the past 14 days?
2. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
1. Wear a mask at all times.
2. Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
3. Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
4. Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
5. Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
6. Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.